Thursday 17 January 2013

Neal's Yard Remedies Aromatic Foaming Soak review

Neal's Yard Remedies aromatic foaming soak. I'm usually a fan of Neal's Yard's products but unfortunately I'm not a fan of this. You see, it's the scent of pelargonium here which I find often overpowers other scents for me and this bath oil was no exception. I don't smell any lavender or marjoram, just a lot of pelargonium. 

That said, it is hydrating and calming but don't expect masses of bubbles from this sulphate free bath oil. Available from Neal's Yard Remedies for £15 for 200ml.

Here are the ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Thymus mastichina (Marjoram) oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

No comments:

Post a Comment