Tuesday 26 February 2013

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil review

L’Occitane Almond shower oil - I received these diddy 35ml travel size plastic bottles in a couple of gift with purchase bags from L'Occitane but didn't use them for months as I was a bit wary of using a shower oil. I remember my sister using bath/shower oils when we were teenagers and getting killed (not literally) by my parents for making the bath slippery.

I ended up taking them away with me one weekend when I was visiting a friend and really enjoyed using them. The fragrance is astonishing and fills the bathroom, so fresh and comforting at the same time, a blend of apple blossom and vanilla. This doesn't have the most natural ingredients (see below) but since it's a rinse off product, I'll turn a blind eye for now. 

The 250ml full size retails for £17.50 and the 500ml eco refill is £26.50. I had a 20% voucher so bought a full size and a refill so that'll last me a while.

Here are the ingredients:

Vitis Vinifera seed oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-3, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Parfum, Cocamide MEA, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Tocopherol, Aqua, Helianthus Annus seed oil, Rosmarius Officinali leaf extract, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.


No comments:

Post a Comment