Monday 25 February 2013

Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask review

Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask – the first time I looked at this, I thought "an overnight mask, are you kidding me?" I had no idea how it worked and since I sleep on my face, I didn’t fancy having a sloppy mask go all over my pillow. Anyway, this was another 30ml sample size gift with purchase that I thought I’d crack open just to use it up. 

Turns out I really like this mask. It has a thick consistency which is easily spreadable and has a fruity, apricot scent which I wasn’t crazy about, but I’m used to it now and even find it soothing to fall asleep to. I often use this instead of a night moisturiser. Already repurchased. Twice. They had a great GWP offer that week. Don’t judge.

This 30ml sample size has a screw top lid, but the full size 100ml tube has a flip lid which is much easier to deal with. 



I've photographed the back of the 100ml full size tube as the 30ml sample tube doesn't list the ingredients (and neither currently does the Origins website). Here are the ingredients:

Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-75, PEG-8, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Shiu/Camphore Leaf) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Osmanthus Fragrans (Osmantus Absolute) Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Panthenol, Pantethine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Potassium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol.

No comments:

Post a Comment