Thursday 25 April 2013

Korres Guava Lip Butter review




Korres Guava Lip Butter 6g jar – I really like this. I don’t wear this during the day as this guava one leaves your lips with a pale white cast, but I use it each night as an overnight treatment. I used to wake up with parched lips each morning and the first thing I’d reach for would be a lip balm, but this works at keeping the lips hydrated. I’m not keen on the ingredients though, looks like there’s nothing but a bunch of plastic in there! I’ve already repurchased though as it’s worked better than any others I’ve tried so far. Once this is finished, I have another Korres lip butter in Pomegranate lip and also some Body Shop lip butters to try.






 Here's a list of the ingredients:


Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Tocopherol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aroma (Flavor), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Limonene, Citral, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). 

No comments:

Post a Comment