Friday 12 April 2013

L'Occitane Jasmine and Green Tea soap review

L’Occitane Green Tea and Jasmine soap 100g – this is one of my favourites and I’ve already repurchased as it looks like it’s discontinued. It sometimes crops up during sales so I stock up whenever I see it. 

Jasmine is naturally uplifting and traditionally used to help relax and clear your mind. The green tea stops this soap from being too sweet and floral. This soap isn't drying and lasts me about two weeks of daily use in the shower.

Here's the list of ingredients:
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Cera, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernel Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Cl 77492 Iron Oxides.

No comments:

Post a Comment