Saturday 2 March 2013

Duchy Collection Bergamot and Lime Conditioner review

Duchy Collection Bergamot and Lime hair conditioner – I picked this up at TKMaxx in clearance for £1. It smells glorious, an authentic lime which made me swoon. Yes, swoon

It has some dimethicone listed (see ingredients below), but at least it’s not the main ingredient. Overall, I enjoyed using this and the fragrance was stunning. I’d repurchase again but I’m not sure this is still produced or where you’d buy it as I haven’t seen it since. A garden centre maybe?

Here are the ingredients: 

Aqua, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Yucca Vera, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia, Citrus Aurantifolia Extract, Limonene, Linalol, Citral.

No comments:

Post a Comment