Thursday 21 March 2013

RENU Relaxing Face Mask | Renu Flash Relax Mask review

RENUS relaxing flash relax face mask 100ml – I bought this mask on the cheap from the TKMaxx clearance shelf, around £5 or so. The box was a bit bashed, but luckily the tube inside hadn't been "tested" (thank you, TKMaxx shoppers who like to open up all the skincare products and stick your finger in to "test" then put them back). I was unfamiliar with the brand but the ingredients looked solid so worth a try. 

It felt good to use, I usually like anything with Aloe Vera as a main ingredient and the scent was very fresh and clean. I didn’t notice any benefit the first few times I used it so I applied more product to use it up and started to notice a result. Maybe this needs to be applied thickly to truly see any benefit. I would not repurchase at full price however, this retails for £32!

Description from RENU:

  • This gel mask smoothes fine lines and helps firm facial contours for an instant face-lift effect.
  • Ginseng and Magnesium gently relax fine muscles to smooth and lift the skin.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate plumps the skin.
  • Polysaccharides prevent dryness and maintain elasticity.
  • Vitamin C enhance natural radiance.
  • Vitamin B5 helps promotes moisture balance.
  • Aloe Vera to soothe.
  • Paraben free formulation
Here's a list of the ingredients:



No comments:

Post a Comment