Thursday 14 March 2013

Neal's Yard White Tea Toning Eye Gel review



Neals Yard Remedies White Tea Toning Eye Gel – I reckon that I've tried just about every eye gel ever made over the years and this is easily my pick for favourite eye gel. I first purchased this up a couple of years ago in their sale but didn’t use it until I’d started using an eye roll-on from Aldi that everyone raved about but gave me an ugly allergy all around my eye sockets. I turned to this in an effort to soothe my burning eyes and it worked brilliantly. 

It’s different from a lot of eye products in that it’s a runny gel, not a cream. It has a pump dispenser which can be fiddly to control and get the right amount of product. I use it morning and evening and it’s been the best eye product I’ve tried so far. My eyes have always been dry and you know when you close your eyes and your eyes sting a bit? Yes, that. This eye gel soothes and I really noticed the difference when I ran out and stopped using it. 

At £23.75 for 10ml, this is pretty pricey, but I don't mind paying when a product actually works so I’ve already repurchased and intend to keep on repurchasing until a better one comes along. Highly recommended.

"Cooling, soothing and refreshing, this is toning and firming for the delicate skin around the eye, while visibly reducing puffiness and minimising the appearance of dark circles. With antioxidant, anti-ageing white tea; suitable for both men and women's skin."

Here's the list of ingredients:
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Alcohol denat., Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) extract*, Sodium hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment