Tuesday 19 March 2013

L'Occitane Rose des Neiges hand cream review

L’Occitane Rose des Neiges 30ml hand cream – I didn’t like this at all. This must’ve been a gift with purchase as L'Occitane are often giving away their famous hand creams so I doubt I bought it. Let me explain, the thing I didn’t like was that this has a glittery shimmer. Like, I'd dipped my hand in glittery silicone. I couldn’t believe it, I put it on and my hands looked all sparkly like an emo vampire in the sunshine. Not the effect I’m looking for! 

Anyway, this was regulated to night time use only and I burned through it as quickly as I could. Glittery hand cream, what earth…? Someone please explain. I thought I was a man of the world, but I’m clearly unsophisticated in these matters.

Here's the list of ingredients:



No comments:

Post a Comment